To add a best seller badge on Shopify, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Products” section.
3. Select the product that you want to mark as a best seller.
4. Scroll down to the “Organization” section.
5. Click on the “Tags” field and enter a tag like “best seller” or “top seller”.
6. Save the changes to apply the tag to the product.
7. Now, go to the “Online Store” section in your admin panel.
8. Click on “Themes” and then select “Customize” for your current theme.
9. In the theme editor, navigate to the product template or the section where you want to display the best seller badge.
10. Add a new HTML element or modify the existing one to include the best seller badge image or text.
11. You can either upload a custom badge image or use a pre-designed badge available online.
12. Save the changes and preview your store to see the best seller badge on the product page.
Remember to repeat these steps for each product you want to mark as a best seller. Additionally, you can customize the appearance and placement of the badge according to your store’s design and branding.