To unlock a domain on GoDaddy, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “Domains” section of your account.
3. Select the domain you want to unlock.
4. Look for the “Domain Locking” or “Domain Security” option. It may be located under the “Settings” or “Manage” tab.
5. Click on the option to unlock the domain.
6. You may be asked to confirm the unlocking process. Follow the prompts to confirm.
7. Once the domain is unlocked, it will be ready for transfer or any other changes you want to make.
Note: It’s important to keep in mind that unlocking a domain makes it vulnerable to unauthorized transfers or changes. Make sure you have a valid reason for unlocking the domain and take necessary precautions to protect your domain from any potential risks.