To add a search bar on your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Scroll down and click on “Search Bar” under the “Apps” section.
4. A search bar will appear on your website. You can click and drag it to the desired location on your page.
5. Customize the search bar by clicking on it and using the options that appear on the left-hand side of the editor. You can change the design, search icon, and placeholder text.
6. To configure the search bar settings, click on the search bar and then click on the gear icon that appears on the top right corner.
7. In the settings panel, you can choose the search results page, set the search bar behavior, and customize the search results design.
8. Once you have finished customizing the search bar, click on the “Publish” button to make the changes live on your website.
Note: The availability and customization options of the search bar may vary depending on your Wix plan.