To add a Google Form to your Squarespace website, follow these steps:
1. Create your Google Form: Go to Google Forms (forms.google.com) and create a new form or choose an existing one.
2. Get the embed code: Once your form is ready, click on the “Send” button in the top-right corner of the Google Forms editor. In the popup window, click on the “<>” icon to get the embed code.
3. Copy the embed code: In the next window, you’ll see the HTML code for embedding the form. Click on the “Copy” button to copy the code to your clipboard.
4. Go to your Squarespace website: Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to add the Google Form.
5. Add a Code Block: In the Squarespace editor, click on the “+” icon to add a new block. Search for “Code” and select the “Code” block from the options.
6. Paste the embed code: In the Code Block editor, paste the embed code you copied from Google Forms into the code field.
7. Save and preview: Click on the “Apply” or “Save” button to save the changes. Preview your Squarespace website to see the Google Form embedded on the page.
That’s it! Your Google Form should now be successfully added to your Squarespace website. Visitors will be able to fill out the form directly on your site.