To add Google Maps to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Select “Apps” from the drop-down menu.
4. In the search bar, type “Google Maps” and press enter.
5. Choose the “Google Maps” app from the search results.
6. Click on the app and then click on the “Add to Site” button.
7. A Google Maps element will be added to your website. You can customize its appearance and settings by clicking on it.
8. To set the location on the map, click on the “Settings” button in the top toolbar of the editor.
9. In the settings panel, enter the address or coordinates of the location you want to display on the map.
10. Customize the map’s size, zoom level, and other settings according to your preferences.
11. Once you are satisfied with the changes, click on the “Publish” button to make the map live on your Wix website.
That’s it! You have successfully added Google Maps to your Wix website. Visitors will now be able to view and interact with the map on your site.