To curve text in Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Select the page where you want to add the curved text.
3. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the Editor.
4. Choose “Text” from the menu that appears.
5. Click on the text box that appears on your page.
6. Type the desired text into the text box.
7. With the text box selected, click on the “Text Settings” button that appears above it.
8. In the Text Settings panel, click on the “Effects” tab.
9. Scroll down and find the “Curve” option.
10. Adjust the curve by dragging the slider or entering a specific value.
11. You can also customize the font, size, color, and other text settings in this panel.
12. Once you are satisfied with the curved text, click outside the text box to save the changes.
That’s it! Your text should now be curved in Wix. You can further customize the position and style of the curved text by dragging and resizing the text box.