To connect Shopify to Instagram, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Sales Channels” section in the admin dashboard.
2. Click on the “+” button to add a new sales channel and select “Instagram” from the list of available options.
3. You will be redirected to the Instagram sales channel setup page. Click on the “Connect Account” button.
4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to log in to your Facebook account. Make sure the Facebook account you use is connected to the Instagram business account you want to link.
5. After logging in, you will be prompted to authorize Shopify to access your Instagram account. Click on the “Authorize” button to proceed.
6. Once authorized, you will be redirected back to the Shopify admin dashboard. You can now customize your Instagram sales channel settings, such as choosing which products to feature and setting up a product feed.
7. To enable product tagging on Instagram, go to the “Shopping” section in your Instagram business account settings and follow the prompts to connect your Shopify store.
8. After completing the setup, your Shopify products will be available for tagging in your Instagram posts and stories, allowing your followers to shop directly from your Instagram account.
Remember to comply with Instagram’s commerce policies and guidelines to ensure a smooth integration between Shopify and Instagram.