To connect ConvertKit to Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your ConvertKit account and navigate to the “Account” tab.
2. Click on the “Integrations” option from the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down and locate the Squarespace integration option. Click on it.
4. You will be redirected to the Squarespace integration page. Click on the “Connect” button.
5. A new window will open, prompting you to log in to your Squarespace account. Enter your credentials and log in.
6. After logging in, you will be asked to authorize ConvertKit to access your Squarespace account. Click on the “Authorize” button.
7. Once authorized, you will be redirected back to ConvertKit.
8. Now, go to your Squarespace website editor and navigate to the page where you want to add a ConvertKit form or landing page.
9. Add a new content block and select the “Code” option.
10. In ConvertKit, go to the form or landing page you want to add and click on the “Embed” option.
11. Copy the provided HTML code.
12. Go back to Squarespace and paste the HTML code into the code block you added earlier.
13. Save the changes and publish your Squarespace website.
14. Your ConvertKit form or landing page should now be integrated and functional on your Squarespace website.
Remember to test the integration by submitting a test form to ensure everything is working correctly.