To install Google Tag Manager on Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account or create a new one at https://tagmanager.google.com/.
2. Once logged in, click on “Create Account” and provide a name for your container.
3. Select “Web” as the target platform.
4. You will be provided with a container code snippet. Copy the entire code snippet.
Now, let’s move on to Squarespace:
5. Sign in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website you want to install Google Tag Manager on.
6. In the main menu, click on “Settings” and then select “Advanced” from the dropdown menu.
7. Under the “Website” section, click on “Code Injection.”
8. In the “Header” section, paste the Google Tag Manager container code snippet you copied earlier.
9. Click on “Save” to apply the changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Google Tag Manager on your Squarespace website. Now you can start adding and managing various tracking tags and scripts through the Google Tag Manager interface.