To make a Wix site multilingual, you can follow these steps:
1. Enable the Multilingual feature: In your Wix Editor, go to the Settings menu and click on “Multilingual.” Then, click on “Get Started” to enable the feature.
2. Choose your primary language: Select the primary language of your site. This will be the default language that visitors see when they first visit your site.
3. Add additional languages: Click on “Add Language” to choose the additional languages you want to add to your site. Wix supports a wide range of languages, so you can select the ones that are relevant to your target audience.
4. Translate your content: Once you’ve added the additional languages, you can start translating your site’s content. Wix provides a built-in translation editor that allows you to easily translate your text, images, and other elements.
5. Customize language settings: You can customize the language settings for each page of your site. This includes setting the language for SEO purposes, choosing the language for your site’s menus and buttons, and customizing the language switcher.
6. Publish your multilingual site: After you’ve translated and customized your site’s content, you can publish your multilingual site. Visitors will then be able to switch between languages using the language switcher you’ve set up.
Remember to regularly update and maintain your multilingual site to ensure that all content remains accurate and up-to-date in each language.