To allow comments on your Wix blog, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website’s dashboard.
2. Click on the “Blog” tab in the left-hand menu.
3. Select the blog post you want to enable comments for or create a new blog post.
4. In the blog post editor, click on the “Settings” button at the top right corner.
5. In the settings menu, click on the “Comments” tab.
6. Toggle the “Allow Comments” switch to the ON position.
7. Customize the comment settings according to your preferences, such as enabling moderation or setting a comment approval process.
8. Save your changes and publish your blog post.
Once you have enabled comments, visitors to your Wix blog will be able to leave comments on your blog posts. You can manage and moderate these comments through the Wix blog settings.