To upgrade to Squarespace 7.1, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. Go to the Home Menu by clicking on the Squarespace logo in the top-left corner.
3. In the Home Menu, click on the Settings option.
4. From the Settings menu, select the Advanced option.
5. Under the Advanced menu, click on the Upgrade to 7.1 option.
6. You will be presented with an overview of the changes and improvements in Squarespace 7.1. Review this information to understand the differences between 7.0 and 7.1.
7. If you’re ready to upgrade, click on the Upgrade Now button.
8. Squarespace will guide you through the process of upgrading your website to 7.1. This may involve selecting a new template, migrating your content, and customizing your site’s design.
9. Follow the prompts and instructions provided by Squarespace to complete the upgrade process.
10. Once the upgrade is complete, you can start exploring the new features and design options available in Squarespace 7.1.
It’s important to note that upgrading to Squarespace 7.1 may result in changes to your website’s design and layout. Make sure to review and test your site after the upgrade to ensure everything looks and functions as intended.