To create a vertical line in Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to add the vertical line.
2. Click on the “Edit” button to enter the editing mode for that page.
3. In the editing toolbar, click on the “Insert” button (+ icon) and select the “Line” option from the dropdown menu.
4. A horizontal line will be inserted by default. To make it vertical, click on the line to select it.
5. In the editing toolbar, click on the “Design” tab. Here, you can customize the appearance of the line.
6. Under the “Line” section, you will find options to adjust the line’s width, color, and style. You can choose a thin width to make it appear more like a vertical line.
7. Once you are satisfied with the settings, click outside the line to deselect it.
8. Save your changes by clicking on the “Save” button or by exiting the editing mode.
By following these steps, you should be able to create a vertical line in Squarespace and customize its appearance to suit your website’s design.