To add a personalization box on Shopify, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Products” section and select the product you want to add a personalization box to.
3. Scroll down to the “Variants” section and click on the variant you want to add the personalization box to.
4. In the variant settings, scroll down to the “Inventory & Shipping” section.
5. Check the box that says “This product has multiple options, like different sizes or colors.”
6. Click on the “Add custom variant” button.
7. In the “Option name” field, enter a name for the personalization box (e.g., “Personalization”).
8. In the “Option values” field, enter the values you want to offer for personalization (e.g., “Name”, “Initials”, “Message”).
9. Click on the “Save” button to save the variant settings.
10. Scroll up and click on the “Save” button to save the product settings.
Now, when customers visit your product page, they will see a personalization box where they can enter their desired text or details. This information will be associated with the specific variant they choose, allowing you to fulfill their personalized requests accordingly.