To add a PDF to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the page where you want to add the PDF.
3. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
4. Select “More” from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on “Embeds” and then choose “PDF Viewer”.
6. A PDF viewer box will appear on your page. Click on it to open the settings.
7. In the settings panel on the right-hand side, click on “Upload PDF” to upload your PDF file from your computer.
8. Once the PDF is uploaded, you can customize the appearance of the PDF viewer by changing the settings such as width, height, and background color.
9. You can also choose whether to display the PDF toolbar, enable scrolling, or set the initial zoom level.
10. After customizing the settings, click on “Apply” to save the changes.
11. You can now preview your website to see the PDF embedded on the page.
12. Remember to save and publish your website for the changes to take effect.
By following these steps, you will be able to add a PDF to your Wix website and provide your visitors with easy access to view and download the PDF document.