To make a logo bigger on a Squarespace website, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website editor.
2. Click on the Design tab in the top menu.
3. Select the Logo & Title option from the left-hand sidebar.
4. In the Logo Image section, you will find options to adjust the size of your logo.
5. Increase the size by dragging the slider or entering a specific value in the Size field.
6. Preview the changes by clicking on the Save button and then selecting Preview from the top menu.
7. If you are satisfied with the new logo size, click on the Save button to apply the changes to your live website.
Note: The specific steps may vary slightly depending on the Squarespace version you are using, but the general process should be similar.