To add a donation page on Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Scroll down and click on “More” to expand the options.
4. Select “Donations” from the list of options.
5. A donation page will be added to your website. You can customize it by clicking on the page and using the editing tools.
6. To connect your donation page to a payment processor, click on the donation page and then click on the “Manage Donations” button.
7. In the “Manage Donations” panel, click on the “Connect” button next to the payment processor you want to use.
8. Follow the prompts to set up your payment processor account and connect it to your Wix website.
9. Customize the donation form by clicking on the form and using the editing tools. You can add fields, change the layout, and customize the design.
10. Once you have customized your donation page, click on the “Publish” button to make it live on your website.
Now, visitors to your Wix website will be able to donate through your donation page.