To add a TXT record to DNS in GoDaddy, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “My Products” page.
3. Under the “Domains” section, click on “Manage All”.
4. Find the domain for which you want to add the TXT record and click on the three dots next to it.
5. Select “Manage DNS” from the dropdown menu.
6. On the DNS Management page, scroll down to the “Records” section.
7. Click on the “Add” button to add a new record.
8. In the “Type” dropdown menu, select “TXT”.
9. In the “Host” field, enter the subdomain or leave it blank to apply the TXT record to the root domain.
10. In the “TXT Value” field, enter the desired text you want to add as the TXT record.
11. Set the “TTL” (Time to Live) value according to your preference or leave it as the default.
12. Click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Note: It may take some time for the changes to propagate and for the TXT record to become active.