To add sales tax to your Wix website, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website’s dashboard.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab in the left-hand menu.
3. Select “Store Settings” from the dropdown menu.
4. In the Store Settings page, click on the “Tax” tab.
5. Toggle the “Enable Tax” option to turn it on.
6. Enter the tax rate applicable to your business in the “Tax Rate” field. Make sure to specify whether the rate is a percentage or a fixed amount.
7. If you have different tax rates for different regions or countries, you can click on the “Add Tax Rate” button to create additional tax rates.
8. Once you have entered all the necessary tax rates, click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
By following these steps, you will be able to add sales tax to your Wix website and ensure that the appropriate tax is calculated and applied to your customers’ purchases.