To offer free shipping on your Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Shipping and delivery”.
3. Under the “Shipping rates” section, click on “Manage rates”.
4. Click on “Add rate” to create a new shipping rate.
5. In the “Name” field, enter a name for your free shipping rate (e.g., “Free Shipping”).
6. In the “Price based rates” section, set the conditions for free shipping. You can choose to offer free shipping for specific countries, regions, or order values.
7. Set the “Price” field to “0.00” to indicate that the shipping rate is free.
8. Click on “Save” to save the new shipping rate.
9. Make sure to review and adjust any other shipping rates you have set up to avoid conflicts or confusion.
10. Test the checkout process on your store to ensure that the free shipping option is displayed correctly.
By following these steps, you can easily offer free shipping to your customers on your Shopify store.