To add a user to your GoDaddy account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account using your username and password.
2. Once logged in, click on your account name in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Account Settings page, scroll down to the “Account Access” section and click on the “Delegate Access” button.
4. On the Delegate Access page, click on the “Invite to Access” button.
5. Enter the email address of the user you want to add and select the level of access you want to grant them (Account Administrator, Domain Administrator, or Email Administrator).
6. Click on the “Invite” button to send the invitation to the user.
7. The user will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the invitation and create their own GoDaddy account.
8. Once the user accepts the invitation and creates their account, they will have access to your GoDaddy account based on the level of access you granted them.
Note: Make sure to only add users you trust and need to collaborate with on your GoDaddy account.