To change the favicon on a Weebly website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Weebly account and go to the Weebly editor for your website.
- Click on the “”Settings”” tab in the top menu.
- In the left sidebar, click on “”SEO (Search Engine Optimization)””.
- Scroll down to the “”Favicon”” section.
- Click on the “”Choose a Favicon”” button.
- A file upload window will appear. Select the image file you want to use as your favicon from your computer.
- Weebly will automatically resize and optimize the image for use as a favicon.
- Once the image is uploaded, click on the “”Save”” button to apply the changes.
- Preview your website to see the new favicon in action.
Note: The favicon should be a square image with a recommended size of 16×16 pixels or 32×32 pixels. It is best to use a simple and recognizable image that represents your website or brand.