To create sub pages in Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the Pages section of your website editor.
2. Click on the “+” button to add a new page.
3. Choose the page type you want for your sub page. This could be a standard page, blog, gallery, or any other available page type.
4. After selecting the page type, you’ll see an option to choose the parent page. Select the main page under which you want to create the sub page.
5. Customize the content and design of your sub page as desired.
6. Repeat these steps to create additional sub pages under the same parent page or create sub pages under other main pages.
By creating sub pages, you can organize your website’s content into a hierarchical structure, making it easier for visitors to navigate and find specific information.