To add a handling fee on Shopify, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Settings” tab and select “Shipping and delivery” from the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Shipping rates” section and click on “Manage rates” next to the shipping zone you want to add the handling fee to.
4. In the “Add rate” section, click on the “Add rate” button.
5. Enter a name for the handling fee, such as “Handling Fee” or “Additional Handling Charge.”
6. Set the “Price” field to the amount you want to charge as a handling fee.
7. Choose the “Rate type” as either a fixed amount or a percentage of the order total.
8. Under “Conditions,” you can specify any conditions for the handling fee, such as a minimum order value or specific products.
9. Click on the “Save” button to add the handling fee to your shipping rates.
Once you have completed these steps, the handling fee will be added to the shipping rates for the selected shipping zone on your Shopify store.