To add a submenu in Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the submenu.
3. Click on the “Menus & Pages” icon on the left-hand side of the Editor.
4. In the “Menus & Pages” panel, click on the “Add Menu” button.
5. A new menu will appear in the panel. Click on the menu to select it.
6. Click on the “Add Page” button to add a new page to the menu.
7. Repeat step 6 to add more pages to the submenu.
8. To create a hierarchical structure, drag and drop the pages under the main menu item to create submenus.
9. Customize the submenu by clicking on the settings icon next to each page in the panel. You can change the page name, link, and other settings.
10. To display the submenu on your website, drag and drop the menu element onto your page from the left-hand side panel.
11. Customize the appearance of the menu by selecting it and using the design options in the top toolbar.
12. Save and publish your website to make the submenu visible to your visitors.
By following these steps, you should be able to add a submenu to your Wix website and customize it according to your needs.