To obtain the EPP code from GoDaddy, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “Domains” section of your account.
3. Select the domain name for which you want to obtain the EPP code.
4. Look for the “Domain Settings” or “Domain Management” option and click on it.
5. In the domain settings, you should find an option called “Authorization Code” or “EPP Code.” Click on it.
6. If prompted, you may need to verify your identity by entering your account password or answering security questions.
7. Once verified, the EPP code for your domain will be displayed on the screen.
8. Make sure to copy the EPP code or write it down as you will need it for transferring your domain to another registrar.
Note: The process may vary slightly depending on the GoDaddy account interface version you are using. If you encounter any difficulties, you can also reach out to GoDaddy’s customer support for assistance.