To add an Instagram feed to your Wix website, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Scroll down and select “Social” from the menu.
4. Choose the “Instagram Feed” option.
5. A pop-up window will appear. Click on the “Connect Instagram Account” button.
6. Sign in to your Instagram account and authorize Wix to access your Instagram feed.
7. Once connected, you can customize the appearance of your Instagram feed by selecting the layout, number of columns, and other design options.
8. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
9. Drag and drop the Instagram feed to the desired location on your website.
10. Resize and adjust the feed as needed.
11. Click on the “Publish” button to make your changes live on your Wix website.
Now, your Wix website will display your Instagram feed, showcasing your latest posts and updates.