To add HTML code to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Scroll down and click on “More” to expand the options.
4. Select “HTML Code” from the expanded options.
5. A box will appear on your website where you can enter your HTML code.
6. Paste your HTML code into the box.
7. Click on the “Update” button to save your changes.
8. You can resize and reposition the HTML code box on your website as needed.
9. To preview your website with the added HTML code, click on the “Preview” button at the top right corner of the editor.
10. If you are satisfied with the changes, click on the “Publish” button to make your website live with the added HTML code.
Remember to use caution when adding HTML code to your Wix website, as incorrect or incompatible code can cause issues with your site’s functionality.