To add Mailchimp to your GoDaddy website, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your GoDaddy account and go to your website builder dashboard.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the Mailchimp signup form.
3. Open a new tab and go to the Mailchimp website (mailchimp.com).
4. Sign in to your Mailchimp account or create a new one if you don’t have an account already.
5. Once you’re logged in to Mailchimp, click on the “Audience” tab at the top of the page.
6. In the Audience dashboard, click on the “Signup forms” option.
7. Choose the type of signup form you want to create (e.g., embedded form, pop-up form, etc.) and customize it according to your preferences.
8. After customizing the form, click on the “Copy” button to copy the form’s HTML code.
9. Go back to your GoDaddy website builder dashboard and navigate to the page where you want to add the Mailchimp signup form.
10. Add a new section or element to the page where you want the form to appear.
11. In the section or element settings, look for an option to add custom HTML code.
12. Paste the Mailchimp form’s HTML code into the custom HTML code field.
13. Save the changes and publish your GoDaddy website.
Now, visitors to your GoDaddy website will be able to see and use the Mailchimp signup form to subscribe to your mailing list.