To add Apple Pay as a payment option on your Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to “Settings” and then click on “Payment providers.”
3. Scroll down to the “Alternative payments” section and click on “Choose alternative payment method.”
4. In the list of alternative payment methods, find and select “Apple Pay.”
5. Click on “Activate Apple Pay” to enable it as a payment option.
6. You may need to provide additional information, such as your business details and domain verification, to complete the setup process.
7. Once activated, Apple Pay will appear as a payment option for your customers during the checkout process.
It’s important to note that Apple Pay requires your store to have a supported payment gateway. Make sure you have a compatible payment gateway integrated with your Shopify store to enable Apple Pay as a payment option.