To add a logo to the header of your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the header section of your website to select it.
3. In the top toolbar, click on the “Add” button (the plus icon).
4. From the dropdown menu, select “Image”.
5. A media manager will open, allowing you to choose the source of your logo. You can upload an image from your computer, choose from your Wix media files, or select from free images provided by Wix.
6. Once you have selected your logo image, click on the “Add to Page” button.
7. The logo will now appear in your header section. You can resize and reposition it by clicking and dragging the corners or using the alignment options in the top toolbar.
8. To make your logo clickable and link it to another page, click on the logo to select it, and then click on the “Link” button in the top toolbar. Choose the page you want to link your logo to from the dropdown menu.
9. After making any desired adjustments, click on the “Publish” button in the top right corner to make your changes live on your website.
That’s it! Your logo should now be added to the header of your Wix website.