To create a forum on Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website editor.
2. Click on the “Pages” tab on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Click on the “+” button to add a new page.
4. Choose the “Blank Page” option.
5. Give your forum page a name, such as “Forum” or “Community.”
6. Click on the newly created page to open it in the editor.
7. On the left-hand side, click on the “+” button to add a new content block.
8. Scroll down and select the “Forum” block from the list of available blocks.
9. Customize the appearance and settings of your forum block, such as the layout, categories, and permissions.
10. Save your changes and publish your website to make the forum accessible to your visitors.
Note: Squarespace’s built-in forum functionality is limited compared to dedicated forum platforms. If you require advanced forum features, you may consider integrating third-party forum software using Squarespace’s Code Block or exploring other options outside of Squarespace.